This recipe is amazing! It is so easy to make and extremely nourishing.
One of the best things about it is that it is naturally sweetened and contains high amounts of unsaturated fats that will help you feel satisfied until lunchtime. It also goes perfectly on top of a delicious smoothie bowl.
The amount listed here will make a big batch that will ensure you don’t run out during the week!
You will need:
1 cup of oats
1 cup of quinoa puffs
1 cup of rice puffs
1 cup of slithered almonds
1 tsp (cutlery tsp!) of rice malt syrup (can use honey if not vegan)
Tahini (should be “pourable”)
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1/2 cup dried white mulberries
1/2 cup hazelnuts
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Mix the oats, puffs, almonds, coconut, sesame seeds and rice malt syrup or honey together in a big bowl and pour a generous amount of tahini through the mixture! The tahini should COAT the muesli so that all sections have tahini mixed through.
2. Put the mixture in a baking tray and let it bake in a pre-heated over for 20 minutes (approximately) on 150 degrees celsius (or until it goes brownish).
3. In the meantime, chop the hazelnuts and white mulberries into small bits.
4. Take the baking tray out and add the hazelnuts and mulberries to the mixture.
5. Place it back in the oven for about 10 more minutes or until the whole mixture is golden brown!
Let it cool before you eat it 🙂
I keep mine chilled in a big jar in the fridge and serve it with cold soy milk and fresh fruits! ♡