Emily can be contacted for freelance writing opportunities in the realm of nutrition, dietetics and general health and wellbeing.
Some of her most current work is listed below.
1. Burch E, Williams LT, Makepeace H, Alston-Knox C, Ball L (2019). How Does Diet Change with A Diagnosis of Diabetes? Protocol of the 3D Longitudinal Study. Nutrients, 11 (1), 158, DOI: 10.3390/nu11010158
2. Burch E, Ball L, Somerville M, Williams LT (2018). Dietary intake by food group of individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A systematic review. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice, 137, 160-172, DOI: 10.1016/j.diabres.2017.12.016
3. Burch E, Crowley J, Laur C, Ray S & Ball L (2017). Dietitians’ Perspectives on Teaching Nutrition to Medical Students. Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 36:6, 415-421, DOI: 10.1080/07315724.2017.1318316
4. Somerville M, Burch E, Ball L, Williams LT (2019). ‘I could have made those changes years earlier’: Experiences and characteristics associated with receiving a prediabetes diagnosis among individuals recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Family Practice. [accepted for publication October, 2019].
5. Somerville M, Ball L, Burch E, Rigby R, Williams LT. (2019). Nutrition care for prediabetes: A qualitative exploration of patient experiences. [Conference Abstract] Australian Journal of Primary Health, 25, v-lvii.
1. The Conversation
Health Check: what should I eat to improve my skin?